Getting the correct news is important right now.
2019 Novel Coronavirus from the CDC
2019 Novel Coronavirus The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is closely monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus first identified in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China.
- Previous COVID-19 Forecasts: Deaths - 2022on September 28, 2022 at 4:00 am
- COVID-19 Forecasts: Deathson September 28, 2022 at 4:00 am
Forecasts show national and state level cumulative reported and predicted deaths since the beginning of the pandemic. CDC is working with partners to bring together weekly COVID-19 forecasts in one place.
- Cases in the U.S.on September 27, 2022 at 5:34 pm
CDC COVID Data Tracker - Cases and Deaths by State
- Health Equityon September 27, 2022 at 4:00 am
Systemic health and social inequities have put people from racial and ethnic minority groups at increased risk from COVID-19. Take steps to reduce health disparities.
- Myocarditis and Pericarditis Following mRNA COVID-19 Vaccinationon September 27, 2022 at 4:00 am
CDC and its partners are monitoring reports of myocarditis and pericarditis. CDC continues to recommend COVID-19 vaccination for everyone 12 years of age and older.
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Situation Update from the CDC
COVID-19 COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations, and deaths across the United States are rising. Take steps to slow the spread of COVID-19.
- What to Do If You Were Exposed to COVID-19on August 24, 2022 at 4:00 am
Learn what to do if you are exposed to COVID-19, including how to isolate and when you can be around others.
- Factors That Affect Your Risk of Getting Very Sick from COVID-19on August 11, 2022 at 4:00 am
Learn about factors that affect your risk of getting very sick from COVID-19
- Understanding Riskon August 11, 2022 at 4:00 am
Understand your COVID-19 risk.
- Isolation and Precautions for People with COVID-19on August 11, 2022 at 4:00 am
What to do if you are sick with COVID-19. Stay home for at least 5 days. Isolate from others in your home.
- Understanding Exposure Riskson August 11, 2022 at 4:00 am
Learn about the factors that can increase or decrease your risk of being exposed to COVID-19