Getting the correct news is important right now.
2019 Novel Coronavirus from the CDC
2019 Novel Coronavirus The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is closely monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus first identified in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China.
- Cases in the U.S.on July 26, 2021 at 6:41 pm
CDC COVID Data Tracker - Cases and Deaths by State
- COVID-19 Travel Recommendations by Countryon July 26, 2021 at 4:00 am
Search COVID-19 risk assessment by country larger map
- How to Protect Yourself & Otherson July 26, 2021 at 4:00 am
The best way to prevent COVID-19 infection is to avoid exposure to this virus and follow these everyday preventative actions.
- When You've Been Fully Vaccinatedon July 26, 2021 at 4:00 am
Recommendations on what activities people can do after they have been fully vaccinated, including how to gather safely with vaccinated and unvaccinated people.
- Cruise Ship Color and Commercial Travel Statuson July 26, 2021 at 4:00 am
This webpage describes the criteria for and status of cruise ship response plans required for crew disembarkation with commercial travel.
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Situation Update from the CDC
COVID-19 COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations, and deaths across the United States are rising. Take steps to slow the spread of COVID-19.
- COVID-19 Vaccines While Pregnant or Breastfeedingon June 29, 2021 at 4:00 am
Pregnant people are more likely to get severely ill with COVID-19 compared with non-pregnant people. If you are pregnant, you can receive a COVID-19 vaccine.
- Getting Your COVID-19 Vaccineon June 23, 2021 at 4:00 am
Learn what to expect during and after your vaccination, what documents your provider will give you, and how to report side effects.
- COVID-19 Vaccines for People with Underlying Medical Conditionson June 16, 2021 at 4:00 am
People with underlying medical conditions are at increased risk of infection from COVID-19. COVID-19 vaccines may be administered to most people with underlying medical conditions.
- Preparing for Your COVID-19 Vaccinationon June 15, 2021 at 4:00 am
What you need to know to prepare for your COVID-19 vaccination and what you should consider if you are taking medication before getting vaccinated.
- How Do I Find a COVID-19 Vaccine?on June 11, 2021 at 4:00 am
Learn about how you can find vaccination providers near you. Once you find a provider, you\'ll have to schedule an appointment with that provider.