Getting the correct news is important right now.
2019 Novel Coronavirus from the CDC
2019 Novel Coronavirus The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is closely monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus first identified in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China.
- Cases in the U.S.on September 18, 2021 at 6:48 pm
CDC COVID Data Tracker - Cases and Deaths by State
- Quarantine and Isolationon September 18, 2021 at 4:00 am
Quarantine after possible exposure to COVID-19 and stay home to monitor your health. Isolate when you have been infected with the virus and stay separated from others in your household.
- Healthcare Facilities That Have Implemented COVID-19 Electronic Case Reportingon September 17, 2021 at 4:00 am
Healthcare Facilities That Have Implemented COVID-19 Electronic Case Reporting
- COVID Data Tracker Weekly Reviewon September 17, 2021 at 4:00 am
A review of the week's key data from CDC's COVID Data Tracker, narrative interpretations, and visualizations.
- What to Expect at Your Appointment to Get Vaccinated for COVID-19on September 17, 2021 at 4:00 am
Because COVID-19 is a new disease with new vaccines, you may have questions about what happens before, during, and after your appointment to get vaccinated. These tips will help you know what to expect when you get vaccinated, what information your provider will give you, and resources you can use to monitor your health after you are vaccinated.
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Situation Update from the CDC
COVID-19 COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations, and deaths across the United States are rising. Take steps to slow the spread of COVID-19.
- Post-COVID Conditionson September 16, 2021 at 4:00 am
Get an overview of post-COVID conditions including types of post-COVID conditions, prevention, and what CDC is doing.
- Caring for People with Post-COVID Conditionson September 7, 2021 at 4:00 am
People with post-COVID conditions and those who support them can find ways to help, ways to cope with stress, and additional resources and support groups.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shoton September 1, 2021 at 4:00 am
People who have had 2 shots of Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccines may need to start receiving a COVID-19 booster shot 8 months after their second dose.
- Daily Activitieson August 25, 2021 at 4:00 am
Know how to safely participate in daily activities while protecting yourself and others from COVID-19.
- Investigation of Long-Term Effects of Myocarditis after mRNA COVID-19 Vaccinationon August 20, 2021 at 4:00 am
The Myocarditis Outcomes after mRNA COVID-19 Vaccination Investigation is a project to follow up on VAERS reports of myocarditis.