Getting the correct news is important right now.
2019 Novel Coronavirus from the CDC
2019 Novel Coronavirus The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is closely monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus first identified in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China.
- Cases in the U.S.on December 3, 2020 at 5:17 pm
CDC COVID Data Tracker - Cases and Deaths by State
- Previous Forecasts of Total Deathson December 3, 2020 at 12:05 pm
Forecasts show national and state level cumulative reported and predicted deaths since the beginning of the pandemic.
- Discontinuation of Isolation for Persons with COVID -19 Not in Healthcare Settingson December 3, 2020 at 5:00 am
Limited information is available to characterize the spectrum of clinical illness, transmission efficiency, and the duration of viral shedding for persons with novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19). This guidance is based on available information about COVID-19 and subject to change as additional information becomes available.
- Considerations for Traveling Amusement Parks and Carnivalson December 3, 2020 at 5:00 am
As traveling amusement park and carnival operations resume in some areas of the United States, CDC offers the following considerations.
- Public Health Guidance for Community-Related Exposureon December 3, 2020 at 5:00 am
Public Health Recommendations for People in U.S. Communities Exposed to a Person with Known or Suspected COVID-19, other than Health Workers or other Critical Infrastructure Workers
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Situation Update from the CDC
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Situation Update Healthcare professionals, labs, and health departments, learn the most current information about coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19): outbreak locations, risk assessment, and travel guidance.
- What Long-Haul Truck Driver Employees Need to Know about COVID-19 ' CDCon November 30, 2020 at 4:00 am
Guidance for long-haul truckers on ways to protect against COVID-19 disease infection and spread.
- For Specific Industries and Occupationson November 25, 2020 at 4:00 am
For Specific Industries and Occupations
- Benefits of Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine ' CDCon November 24, 2020 at 4:00 am
Learn about the benefits of COVID-19 vaccination based on what experts currently know. Vaccination will be an important tool to help stop the pandemic.
- Facts about COVID-19 Vaccineson November 23, 2020 at 4:00 am
With the possibility of a limited supply of one or more COVID-19 vaccines becoming available before the end of 2020, accurate vaccine information is critical. It can be difficult to know which sources of information you can trust. Learn more about common myths and misconceptions about COVID-19 vaccination.
- Testing and International Air Travelon November 21, 2020 at 4:00 am
Testing 1-3 days before and 2-5 days after travel may reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19. Testing does not eliminate all risk, but when combined with everyday precautions like wearing masks, social distancing, and handwashing, it can make travel safer by reducing spread on planes and in airports and at travelers' destinations.