Getting the correct news is important right now.
2019 Novel Coronavirus from the CDC
2019 Novel Coronavirus The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is closely monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus first identified in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China.
- Cases in the U.S.on May 18, 2021 at 5:05 pm
CDC COVID Data Tracker - Cases and Deaths by State
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)on May 18, 2021 at 4:00 am
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Home Page
- Guidance for Group Homes for Individuals with Disabilitieson May 17, 2021 at 4:00 am
CDC has guidance for administrators of group homes (GHs) for people with disabilities. GH administrators may consider implementing several strategies to encourage behaviors that reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- COVID-19 Travel Recommendations by Countryon May 17, 2021 at 4:00 am
Search COVID-19 risk assessment by country larger map
- Cruise Ship Color and Commercial Travel Statuson May 17, 2021 at 4:00 am
This webpage describes the criteria for and status of cruise ship response plans required for crew disembarkation with commercial travel.
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Situation Update from the CDC
COVID-19 COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations, and deaths across the United States are rising. Take steps to slow the spread of COVID-19.
- Key Things to Know About COVID-19 Vaccineson May 12, 2021 at 4:00 am
Learn the key things you need to know about the new COVID-19 vaccines.
- How Do I Find a COVID-19 Vaccine?on May 10, 2021 at 4:00 am
If you are among those currently recommended to get a COVID-19 vaccine, there are several places you can look for vaccination providers near you.
- Alcohol, Drugs, and Substance Abuse Disorder ' CDCon April 22, 2021 at 6:55 pm
Alcohol, Drugs, and Substance Abuse Disorder | CDC
- How To Talk To Your Close Contactson April 19, 2021 at 4:00 am
Recommended key concepts and guidance about COVID-19 contact tracing for health departments and public health workers.
- Recommendation to Pause Use of Johnson & Johnson's Janssen COVID-19 Vaccineon April 16, 2021 at 4:00 am
CDC recommends pausing use of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine following a rare and severe type of blood clot in 6 people who received the vaccine. (147 characters)